Sat, 30 Sept|
Cultural Experience, Ocean Safari Yoga Retreat
Explore the Seas, Move, Connect & Relax in Paradise! Kumba Lodge is a sanctuary for conscious adventurers, a lodge right on the stunning Tofo beachfront where you can indulge in an ideal mix of nature, movement, relaxation, food and community.
Time & Location
30 Sept 2023, 17:00 – 06 Oct 2023, 09:00
Kumba Lodge, Praia do Tofo Inhambane, Praia Tofo 1300, Mozambique
About the event
- Sunrises & Sunsets illuminating palm trees & the ocean as we move through our yoga posture and meditation practices
- Whale season offers, whale watching, swim with whale sharks or enjoy them on an ocean safari boat trip
- World renowned surf location
- Jewel in the crown diving experiences
- Authentic healthy food and live music
- Cultural day trips to pansy island, meet the chief and admire the island pigs
- Cost: 9650 - 16700 ZAR pp
Thanks to its pristine turquoise waters, incredible marine megafauna, and happening social scene, Tofo Beach is definitely one of Mozambique’s most legendary holiday destinations.
Not only is Tofo Beach (aka Praia do Tofo) one of the few places on the planet where you can swim with whale sharks and giant manta rays, it’s also a marine conservation hub, cultural melting pot, and all-around travellers paradise.
From ocean safaris and community eco-tours to surfing and stylish beach-style restaurants, this little slice of coastal paradise is definitely worth a spot on your Africa bucket list.KUMBA LODGE
Kumba Lodge is a sanctuary for conscious adventurers, a lodge right on the stunning Tofo beachfront where you can indulge in an ideal mix of nature, movement, relaxation, food and community.
Our units are spacious, stylish, comfortable and simple so that you can walk away with a renewed sense of freedom and reconnection with nature.
What you will find here in abundance is inspiration, connection and lots of soul (what you won't find: air conditioners, tv's...)TRANSPORT
- BUS: From 60 Glenwood, Lynnwood Glen, Pretoria. Bus travel included in the package
- PLANE: Inhambane Airport is a 20km drive from Tofo. There are two flights a week from Maputo (Wed and Sun) with connections to Johannesburg, Cape Town, Lisbon and many more. Airlink & LAM fly from JHB or CT directly to Inhambane.
- CAR: You can drive to Tofo with any car. It is 500km (+/- 8 hrs) from Maputo, and 1000 km (+/- 15hrs) from Johannesburg or Durban
*Not included in the package but a discount will be given to those taking their own transport
Monthly Payments from R1 100pm are available