Wed, 20 Sept|
Yoga & Vitamin Sea
Explore the Seas, Move, Connect & Relax in Paradise! Kumba Lodge is a sanctuary for conscious adventurers, a lodge right on the stunning Tofo beachfront where you can indulge in an ideal mix of nature, movement, relaxation, food and community.
Time & Location
20 Sept 2023, 17:00 – 25 Sept 2023, 10:00
Praia Tofo, Praia do Tofo Inhambane, Praia Tofo 1300, Mozambique
About the event
- Professional transport from Pta - Tofo & back
- 1x Ocean Safari or Swimming with Whale Sharks
- All yoga classes & breakfasts.
Excluded: Lunch, dinner, drinks & other activities like surfing , massages & extra diving or additional transportation.
- Tofo is rated as one of the best places in the world for diving & surfing.
- Whale sightings (LOTS IN SEPTEMBER)
- Incredible local food and restaurants
- Live music
- Surfing (Surf lessons available)
- Day tours, Island cruises
- Cultural tours
- Cocktails, fresh juices, views and an infinity pool to laze by at Kumba Lodge.
- Guests of Kumba Lodge qualify for a 20% discount at Liquid Dive Adventures
ABOUT KUMBA LODGE:
- The Yoga Shala at Kumba Lodge is built on a dune with unparalleled views over Tofo Beach and the Indian Ocean.
- Yoga Classes by Mischa Els & Steven Heyman
- Fresh, Local & Organic by Chef Adelline who is passionate about cooking and eating for optimal health and nutrition.
- All the Kumba bungalows and rooms are built from natural local materials with stunning views.
COST: R8 950 - R16 000
*Travel cost are excluded when participants make their way to Tofo on their own. - R2 200 from any package options.
There are family rooms available on request, these accommodate 4 people. Ocean & Palm Bungalows
We will be traveling from Pretoria, SA.
30% Deposit / The rest paid off by 20 September'23
For bookings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org